Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Welcome back! Better late than never :) Comparatives & Superlatives in Songs



Hi there!
I'm glad you're back! Better late than never! You managed to be more than 10 people to keep up this blog, so GREAT! I'd like to get back to you by reminding you the use of comparatives and superlatives...something you already should know from previous courses, though I've noticed some mistakes in your oral expression today. So here it goes, this time through songs!
Enjoy,
Inma.

4 comments:

  1. Hi classmates. I'm Francisco. I wish we had a break in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaa haaa hahahahaaa!! I love your comment, Francisco! SO FUNNY! :))
    I'll be more considerate from now on, I promise, please remind me!!

    Cheers,
    Inma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. talking about songs...
    My favorite songs is "One and only" by Adele: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA4ppvp2IzY&feature=colike it's about forgetting the past and daring to start a new beginning with someone that's not perfect but would give everything for you. :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone..I am very happy because finally I can write on the blog...This week I've been too busy at work but next week although are the exams I hope to see you all...happy weekend! and to study a little bit

    Cheers
    Rocío

    ReplyDelete